Thursday, January 28, 2010

Warfare

It's interesting every time I go to Haiti, I encounter some type of spiritual attack. This time is no different. The thing is I recognize exactly what I'm up against. The word says I'm more than a conqueror. I have my battle plan, Ephesians 6 and well, I guess I'm ready for battle. The devil hates it so much when you are walking in the Lord's will. He hates us anyway but anytime you are doing something for the Kingdom its like he has a panic attack and he starts causing trouble. Well I have news for him, my God is so much bigger and can handle anything that he wants to throw at me. See he hits you in your weak spots but see, the word also says when I am weak He is strong. Soooo, there ya go. I'm going to Haiti so he might as well just get over it! Lord thank you for loving me, I'm so thankful that I'm your daughter and I can hide in the shadow of your wing! :D

1 comment: