Tuesday, February 9, 2010

There is still good in humanity

Today, I got a phone call that said please come to the school and pick up your money. I just want to say my children go to one of the most awesome schools in Lincoln County. Most everyone knows by now that I am leaving for Haiti on Feb. 15. The teachers and the staff at Norris Children Elementary raised money for me. I was so overwhelmed with their kindness. These people, some that I've subbed for and others that I have not, people I barely know reached into their pockets for children they do not even know. It was amazing. There is still good in the hearts of people. We see so many negative things on the news and the radio but today, I realized humanity is not hopeless. Lord thank you for your love and provision. I am so blessed to have my relationship with the Lord. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment